Monday 28 June 2010

Überfail...

Hello Readers!

Today I woke up early so that I would be able to listen to the radio show called Rix Morgon Zoo; you see I thought, that I'd heard that the famous baker Leila Lindholm would be on the show. Thus I alarmed my cellular telephone...

After having ascended at ten to six and then having listened about an hour and 15 minutes, however, I thought it odd, that nothing whatsoever had been said about Leila... So I did some reseach and (WHY!) she had been on the show last Friday... Oh yes; dot dot dot

Why didn't I bloody check that last night...

No matter, though; now i got to blog somewhat, didn't I? (Something I haven't been so keen on doing this weekend) (Sorry about that) Hope you liked the short stories, though - because I'm becoming rather fond of them.

//OSS

No comments:

Post a Comment