Saturday 26 June 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Hello Blogosphere!

I didn't write much yeaterday did I? Only a small 15-minutes-to-come-up-with short story before I ate my fresh potatoes, herring and sour cream. However, it was midsummer and thus I find that that is rather acceptable (if you are of another opinion you are wecome to leave a comment).
Today, however, I thought 'Goodness, I do need to write something today,' I couldn't think what, though. So I racked my brains, but in vain. Though later, in the evening, I read somewhat in my Harry potter-book. I read a chapter, in which Dobby (A house-elf whom harry set free in the second book, and who has been his friend ever since) is murdered by a vicious witch called Bellatrix. Harry is, of course, beside himself with grief - and there it was - I wanted to do what I could, what I can for everybody, who is in grief. I don't really know how you feel, because the only one I've lost is my dog and that's not the same thing, i suppose. I don't want to know how it feels either, I just hope I can do something for you by witing this short story - Hope you like it.

PS. You'll find the Short Story further down.

//OSS

No comments:

Post a Comment