Tuesday 29 June 2010

Merry strawberry :-)


Hello Blogosphere!

I've been picking strawberries today, nice little berries they are. And as I rid my bicycle ten miles to them they were even more delicious. 'Now why on earth did he ride his bike ten bloody miles just to pick some strawberries?' you might ask yourselves.
Well, actually I rid about twenty miles, you see I rid it back home again, but that's not the point... There are several reasons why I did this; but primarily because I was going to do some sort of exercising anyway and by riding my bicycle I saved both money and the environment. And also, the good weather did invite one to do something outdoors, didn't it? And by riding the bicycle, I got a chance to do some more of that stretching I promised you (the split challenge).

Well this was my afternoon...

//OSS

No comments:

Post a Comment