Saturday 3 July 2010

White Bread including the o-so wanted Dietary fibre

When visiting City gross, I ran into the wonderful world of flours. You see, I just love baking and thus I love trying out new sorts of flour etc. However, whilst looking at that shelf, the flour-shelf, I saw something with the label 'Pofiber'. After reading the ingredient-list I realised that I was holding a box of potato fibers - in other words potato peels. This is a great way of taking care of that garbage, I thought. And then I read the list of nutritive content - 70% dietary fibers... 'Without taste, without texture; easy to melange into a dough for white bread to make it rich in dietary fiber without changing the texture or taste.'

What a great innovation, I thought. And so I bought it; and yesterday I used it whilst making French bread - One word - Marvelous...

//OSS

No comments:

Post a Comment