Saturday 10 July 2010

I was lured to the Lake of Lure-Lake ... again and again

Hello Blogosphere!

I have been bathing today *cough* Yeah right, bathing, you wish.*

Well, really there wasn't much bathing going on there, I was mostly just reading, though you will be surprised to hear that I really did take a bath. A trick of Anna's (a friend of my mother's) lured me into descending to waist height into the lake's water. And what more is, she lured me into staying there the whole weekend and there's no bloody Internet-connection there! Dot dot dot - I will as follows not be able to blog on the day after tomorrow unless I manage to post a little something in the evening when I come home.

I am desolated about this, I must say. I feel sorry for you all and I hope that, though I'm not blogging as often as I would like to, you will continue to read what I am writing.

//OSS

No comments:

Post a Comment