Friday 2 July 2010

The cellular telephone, the, according to many indispensable gadget

Greetings readers!

As you might have read, or assembled, from what I've written here at the Blog, my cellphone has taken a bath (in the salty Mediterranean sea). I have used an old cellphone for about two weeks now and I'm longing to buy a new one. Though there's much to consider before buying a new telephone, not least, the price.

However, the loss of my telephone was not as horrible as it might seem to you; I had been looking for a new one for quite a while (since January). In February, I saw a prototype of the telephone Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro - an Android smartphone... I saw the potential in the gadget at once of course; that it had Android as an OS (Operating System) was a clear advantage; not to mention the seriously well-spaced qwerty-keyboard.

For those of you who don't know; android is the clear contestant to Apple's OSX -with the slight difference that android stands for freedom whilst Apple stands for chauvinism (I wouldn't expect you iPhone-lovers to comprehend...).

However, with that telephone, which by the way was out on the shelves two (or three I'm not certain) days ago, I'll be able to blog while on the go - Isn't that great!

We'll see whether I'll buy that telephone or not.

//OSS

No comments:

Post a Comment